Photo taken at Golden Glen Creamery / Jensen & Son Dairy in Bow, WA

Friday, July 22, 2011

Bad Luck and Good Strawberries

On July 12th someone broke into my car and stole my laptop, among other things. My laptop wasn't backed up, I lost everything and am still reeling from the paralyzing feeling of losing all my business data, personal data, photos, etc. Not backing up your "lifeline" is Hazard #1 of computer ownership and for this irresponsibility I'm still kicking myself hard in the ass. I did have Lojack recovery software installed and I may one day get my machine back (God only knows what condition it'll be in) but they tell me all my data was most likely destroyed. Also means I'll be a little delayed in posting my chats with farmers because the video editing software is too much for the loaner computer.

I need to work on video from the very fun visit I had recently with Steve Sakuma of Sakuma Brothers Farms in Burlington. Walking in their enormous strawberry field and tasting berries straight off the vine was heaven. Make that HEAVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.