Photo taken at Golden Glen Creamery / Jensen & Son Dairy in Bow, WA

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hail Mary Full of Grace I've a new laptop to replace ...

the one that someone stole out of my car. A very thoughtful birthday present graduated me from PC to MAC which means I'm learning to use iMovie to edit videos from my last three chats with farmers. 

So very grateful! 

Today I began working on the video of my visit with Steve Sakuma at Sakuma Brothers Farms in Burlington. I finished the first part of this editing at the Apple Store in University Village. Their One To One program is the best thing since grilled cheese sandwiches. 

Glad to be back working on this. 

If you know anyone who may be interested in following the stories of the ladies and gentlemen who are Skagit Valley farmers, pass along the URL so they can click on the FOLLOW ME and receive the videos and posts as they occur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.