Photo taken at Golden Glen Creamery / Jensen & Son Dairy in Bow, WA

Saturday, October 29, 2011

I have GOT to stay in tomorrow and edit edit edit videos!

Life happens! And I remain behind in my video editing duties. Blue Heron Farm, Hedlin Family Farm, and Gothberg Farms all on the editing block. And next week I'll be at Ralph's Greenhouse and hopefully at least one other farm so I need to brew a strong pot and glue my video editing hat to my head and not take it off until I'm done.

So much to look forward to. So much loving the Skagit Valley.

Also this week will be caught up with posting updates from all the previous farmers I've met so far. 

Still in the process of re-creating since my old laptop being stolen.

Follow this blog, stay in the conversations.

Follow the conversations also on Twitter @urbantweeter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.