Photo taken at Golden Glen Creamery / Jensen & Son Dairy in Bow, WA

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Comment

A very kind comment from a YouTuber about one of my videos of Katharine Isserlis at Well Fed Farms in Bow made my day.
You are a most engaging young woman/farmer Katharine. As a usually vegetarian/vegan for decades now...what a poignant observation - that our animals used for meat are not on this earth for very long, thus, deserve the best treatment we can offer them. How I wish everyone would awaken to this realization. I thank you both for this very informative and enjoyable series of chats.
I still can barely believe that people watch these videos and find something about the farmers to take away for themselves. I still can barely believe that this thing that I love to do is being so well received. This makes me scream like a girl. Which I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.