Photo taken at Golden Glen Creamery / Jensen & Son Dairy in Bow, WA

Friday, July 8, 2011

An exciting week to come

I'm really looking forward to next week.

I'll be learning something new at Well Fed Farms. I've only told a couple people what I'll be learning and they don't believe it. Most who know me won't believe what I'm going to do. That's all I'm saying now. STAY TUNED for the pictorial.

Looks like I'll also get to meet Anne Schwartz at Blue Heron Farm & Nursery. Anne's had her heart and hands in agriculture for over 30 years and has been at Blue Heron since 1979. Can't wait to take that drive down the North Cascades Highway to talk with her about her life as a New Jersey girl who ended up in Rockport, seriously the soggy foothills of the Cascades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.